Gold Christmas Lights
Lee Display's brand new Gold Christmas Lights on sale with Steady White Wire sets
Steady Bulbs Only:
- What's the difference between Twinkling Bulbs and Steady Burning Bulbs?
- Twinkling bulbs have a filament inside the bulb that when heated up by the socket, breaks apart and causes the illusion of a blinking/flashing/twinkling light bulb.
- Steady Bulbs stay on continuously while plugged in. No flashing on and off.
- 50 Light Bulb Sets
- 25FT Long Strings
- Weight: 6oz
- Sockets spaced 6in apart with 6in between the first and last sockets and the plugs
- White Wire Christmas Strings available
- Fuse Plugs on both ends, A male plug and female plug attached to each end of the cord, extra fuses included
- Replaceable Bulbs - with extra bulbs included
- Transparent Clear Color - Warm White Glowing Bulbs
- Candelabra Shaped - They look like sparkling candles in the night!
- Incandescent Lighting - Warm Glowing Bulbs
- Commercial Quality Lighting Sets - Indoor/Outdoor Use
- UL Certified/Listed Safety US, E335294
- 20.4 Watts, 120 Volt, 60 Hz, 0.17 Amps
- Connect Multiple cords together: In-Series Connected Lighting String with Max 216 Watts (1.80 Amps) total
- Cords are UL Listed E349869, 22 AWG, 105°C, 300 Volt, VW-1
- Rated over 10,000 hours of Lifetime, Lee Display's Christmas Lights will last for every holiday season
- Indoor/Outdoor - Water-Resistant & Weather-Resistant
- Single Orders ship with USPS First Class Mail with Padded Envelope
- Multiple orders ship in a cardboard box with padding