Redwood Rolling Cart Table
Lee Display's Redwood Rolling Cart Table with Cast Iron Casters
Built by Lee Display & Made in the USA! Made from repurposed redwood and a steel zinc table-top. Naturally durable and rust-resistant top. Tables come with cast-iron casters for easy mobility.
Perfect for indoor & outdoor use, having large to small parties & bbq's, and casual home dining.
- Lee Display's custom hand-made wooden outdoor patio furniture:
- Wooden Rolling Cart with 4 Black Iron Castors Wheels and Brakes. Made from Re-purposed Redwood, planed and cleaned for outdoor patio backyard & garden use. The table will naturally weather over time to look gorgeous in your patio backyard and gardens! Built by hand in the USA & Built to last.
- Great Accessory for the outdoors!
- Built with shelving on the lower section for garden supplies or glassware. Gardening with ease and potting your favorite flowers for your front yards, hedges, lawns, and backyard patio gardens. Versatility and style you can only get from a custom handmade furniture product in the US! Add a rustic rolling table cart into your patio furniture.
- Zinc Table-Top:
- Hard and durable surface made for indoors and outdoors. Weather conditions may cause some wear over time. But the natural redwood will last for years.
- Cast Iron Casters:
- Easily move this to any room in your home or outside to the patio. Each cart comes with 2 - Swivel Casters with Brakes and 2 - Standard Casters. Add a towel bar for easy-to-move mobility!
- Total Height - 34in
- Total Width - 48in
- Depth - 28in
- 2 - Swivel Cast Iron Casters w/ Brakes
- 2 - Rigid Cast Iron Casters
- Weighs approx. over 55lbs.
- We ship your table fully built on a pallet with a freight company
- No tools are necessary for assembling your table. Ships fully intact
- We include After-Care instructions with every shipment
- We offer same-day shipping
- Delivery Estimate - depending on location, shipping and delivery typically takes 5-8 business days from the date the shipment was picked up by the freight company from Lee Display's shipping dock
- Phone Number and contact information required for Freight Delivery: Once the shipment has arrived in the local destination terminal, the freight company will call or email the recipient to schedule the delivery with you. For safety procedures, freight company's will not leave your Potting Table unattended at your front doorstep without someone being there to receive it. If you may have any issues or concerns receiving your table, please let us know and we'll be happy to help