Driving your customer's experience while optimizing sales and leaving customers wanting more; Lee Display brings over 70 years of experience in retail store design and visual merchandising.
Are you just opening your first store? Are you struggling with customer retention? Or are you looking to build a more loyal fan base?
Do you want to give your customers a fresh look? Or update your aesthetic for the upcoming holiday season?
Lee Display has you covered! We understand the challenges that retail designing brings and we're impassioned to build on what you want in your store, what styles you want to achieve, & what message you want to convey to your customers.
Lee Display creates natural progressions between products that encourage more sales and make important connections to your customers.
How Lee Display works:
- Conceptualizing & Vision – Working with retailers to understand fundamental considerations; why you wanted a store, what you have to offer, how you differentiate yourself, and the value you bring. We take those concepts and turn them into visual representations your customers will cherish.
- Cohesive Branding Elements - Creating design elements and accents that fit congruently and cohesively with your branding visions across all platforms and avenues.
- Entrance & Exits – The way that a passer-by will see your store from across the street to the way that a cherished customer leaves with a bag in hand, the entry and exit ways can provide awe-inspiring first impressions and lasting effects. With the right mix, you can put your customers at ease prior to entering and let them leave with confidence.
- Window Displays – Windows are an essential element of design and experience. No longer used simply to allow more light into your store, your window is a valuable connection that can be made to your prospective clientele. Maximizing how you entice new customers while displaying recent releases.
- Lighting – Everyone knows about setting the right mood at home. Your store is no different. From creating a hesitant-free atmosphere to establishing spotlight and intriguing products, we use lighting in new and inspiring ways.
- Seasonal Displays & Features – Not only do our inherent moods change with each passing season, but the shopping experience can also reflect and highlight those changes into positive reflections and natural progressions. With little extended effort, we can channel seasonal changes into beautiful transgressions and a better shopping experience.
Check out the video to see how we make our own tinsel brush!
Want to work with us? Book a consultation today with a team member from Lee Display!
Want to see what we have in stock? Check out our entire collection of Visual Merchandising Products for your business, click here.